My Favourite Hawker Food Memory Contest
Three celebrity bloggers Dr Leslie Tay (I eat, I shoot, I post), Mr Miyagi and mrbrown (Singapore’s blog father and most influential social commentator) will be taking on the Singapore Memory Project Food Trail on 23 June 2012! The trio will crowdsource suggestions for the best places to eat via #SGMemory on Twitter.
Here’s a chance for you and a friend to join them for the last stop of the food trail by submitting your favourite hawker food memory.
How to participate?
Submit your favorite hawker food memory via one of these ways:
1. Online submission
Log on to http://bit.ly/sgmemoryfood and register or sign in to submit your food memories and tag “GoodFood”.
Download the Singapore Memory app and click on “Yes! I’d like to contribute”. Submit your food memories and tag “GoodFood”.
3. Snail Mail
Print out and fill in the form below and mail it to us
Terms and conditions
1. The contest is open to all residents in Singapore. Employees of the National Library Board (NLB) and their families are not eligible to take part.
2. Only entries (via online and iPhone App submission) tagged with “GoodFood” will be valid.
3. The closing date for the contest is 18 June 2012 (11.59pm).
4. Winner will be selected via a lucky draw. For every memory contributed, the participant shall be entitled one chance at the lucky draw.
5. Each participant may submit as many entries as he/she likes.
6. The draw will take place at 100 Victoria Street, #14-01, National Library Building, S(188064) on 19 June 2012. All decisions of the NLB shall remain final and binding and not subject to any queries and/or challenges by any party whosoever.
7. The winner will be notified via email/phone on 19 June 2012 to confirm his/her participation. The winner will also need to provide the name and contact of the accompanying friend by 21 June 2012. In the event that the winner is not able to attend the trail, a re-draw will be conducted.
8. The information you provide will only be used for the following purposes such as Singapore Memory Project publicity, education, outreach, showcasing the NLB’s projects for any purposes whatsoever.
9. NLB has the right to edit, extract the content where relevant for republication purposes in any formats and platforms including print and electronic media inclusive of social media platforms, websites, publications be it internal NLB purposes and/or external uses by any third parties.
10. You have to own all legal and intellectual property rights in your memories, contributed library contents and the performance, if any, contained in your submission(s) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your contents to enable you to grant NLB the rights in your contents described herein and for NLB to exercise the rights with respect to such content that you grant in this Singapore Memory Project event.
11. For all content, participants shall grant to NLB the perpetual non-exclusive worldwide licence to digitise, make available to third party(s) and/or members of the public via the Internet and/or successive technologies for downloading, printing and grant the Singapore Memory Project (SMP) and the National Library Board, Singapore (NLB) the right to reproduce and republish content in any formats and platforms including print; electronic media; social media platforms; websites; publications; for internal and external uses and for non-commercial purposes. The afore stated licence grants NLB right to sub-licence for non-commercial use the contents at NLB’s sole discretion and on such terms as NLB may impose on the users. Such non-commercial use includes but is not limited to, use for personal enjoyment, private study and research purposes and/or posting of all content item(s).